Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Off With The Fairies!!

Well yes, its been over a month now since I last made an entry. After the success of my showcase and the ensuing stress relief, I think I went into fairy land and honestly have only just began to re-emerge. Thanks heaps to all those lovely and supportive people who made the effort to see Rachael and I play at Manchester Lane. It was a fantastic night with over a hundred people!!!!! The beautiful B.J Fitzpatrick did a wonderful job videoing the performance so there is a DVD now available. So if someone wants to see it, just contact me! In the future I will endeavour to place some audio highlights on this blog too!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, yes i do have to agree that you sometimes are off with the fairies, lol!!!! i like this blogger page of yours. you write your adventures really excitingly. lol!! i like to read them. cheers
carly. xo

5:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home