Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Overseas Trip!!

With three days to go until i finally finish my course, I must say the excitment level is slowly increasing through all the stress of last minute exams and assignments. However, is all superceded by the fact that come Friday night I will jetsetting off to Europe and Egypt with Tim. It shall be a wonderful 5 weeks visiting Paris and France, London and England and most exciting of all...Egypt. I was a bit of an Egypt nut when I was a kid so going there is definately on my list of things to do before I die which hopefully will not be whilst I'm there. I've heard some horror stories but I've got my good luck angels on my side!!!! So keep posted for photo updates as our trip unfolds!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger lindsaylobe said...

Now that you have successfully completed your course of study I am sure you will find it easy to enjoy your holiday, returning hone refreshed with many new lyrics.
I enjoyed your performance at Manchester lane, as did my friends and family.

Best wishes

3:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home