Thursday, December 07, 2006

Day II




Recovering slightly from a very big night last night. Went and saw George Micheal perform here in London. I wasn't a fan but thought whilst in London why not. But I must say that I had the best time, a really good show and I knew alot of the songs which was great. It was a massive contrast to the night before when I went and saw Tool which is a heavy/rock band that I loved in my angry teenage years. Was great to see them as they are a great band but realised I've grown out of that music now. So anyway last night was the first time I have actually gone out out in London. We didn't get home until 8:30 which is usually evident of a good night. Still in many ways I am a little dissapointed as most things closed really really early which is unusual for me. Was a Tuesday though so I kinda understand. Head back to Paris tomorrow for a few days before heading down to Poitiers to see Tim's cousin which will be nice. Am looking forward to going back to Paris as it really feels like home. Without offending any certain Brits, I'm not that big a fan of London. Will try and keep up to date as much as is humanly possible. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home